Thursday, May 5, 2011

charmingly artful or artfully charming?

 My recent adventures in jewelry making...
Although i don't wear it often, I do enjoy making wearable art. These are just a few of my recent pieces.  It is fun to see some of the motifs I use in my other artworks show up in jewelry pieces.  I love to display them around my nest for inspiration!  
Metal house shape bracelet with butterfly transfers (class taught by Jo McQueen)


Charm exchange with my Altered Artist group
I created the fiber nest and the bliss and love drops



My necklace made at a "Mystery" class at Mrs. O'leary's



"Junk" bracelet made during a class at River City Rubber Works


Charm necklace designed and taught by Mrs. O'Leary's owner Joni Russell

1 comment:

  1. These are so cool! What a neat group of items - I love the aged look of them all.

    ReplyDelete