Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer of the Mermaid

 
This summer has been filled with lots of mermaid art adventures! A new line of rubber stamps from Artful Illusions and tons of mermaidy supplies has inspired many visions from under the sea!



This is a fun tag cardboard book I designed to showcase the new mermaid stamps.

 






This is a mermaid bust by my friend Elaine. 
She generously gifted it to me!


excellence from Elaine

These are pages from a collaborative swap with my Altered Artist Group a few summers ago.  Each member of the group chose a ready made bookform and a theme. The book pages were swapped and due at a predesignated monthly meeting.  My bookform was an 8 by 8 inch scrapbook binder with chipboard pages.  My theme was of course, mermaids!
mermaid by me!

created by Linda

ravishing by Ruth

another from me


wonderfulness by Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment