Friday, May 11, 2012

Puzzled?

In an effort to keep my mind busy...I decided to finish some art puzzles to display in the art room.  I finished the Mona Lisa puzzle over spring break.  This is a thousand piece puzzle of a photomosaic.  Each piece is made up of about 4 famous artworks from various artists.  It was quite the challenge, yet fun to complete!

This is a Starry Night puzzle that I started about 5 years ago and work on every now and then at school when the kids are working on projects.  I have also had students attempt to help, but it is very difficult!  These pieces are made up of 4 different pictures of space ships and other NASA type stuff.  It has taken so long because I can only work on it for a bit before my eyes go googly trying to figure out the images! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you glue this puppy together permanently for display?

    ReplyDelete